When? As soon as possible
Contract type: Permanent
Your mission will be to grow and manage a community of entrepreneurs and experts fighting plastic pollution by building together a global network of recycling micro-factories.
For this you might:
- Co-construct the strategy, the image and the tools sustaining the community;
- Recruit new members and on-board them;
- Build a content strategy for low-tech industrial plastic recycling solutions (Successful Youtube channel, Open source technical wiki…);
- Moderate discussions, connect people and care;
- Create a sense of belonging and ensure members create and get value;
- Built a conversion funnel to transform members into customers.
You are looking for meaningfull job and want to join an ambitious team that wants to revolutionize the recycling industry.
You have significant experience in community management and content marketing.
You are a team player, you enjoy bringing people working together.
You are results oriented.
You are fluent in French and English. Other languages would be an appreciated bonus.
Plastic Odyssey is an ecosystem made up of several entities that develop and implements solutions to fight plastic pollution around the world.
Our approach: act on land, before waste is dumped in the ocean.
How? Two ways are “clean up the past” by promoting recycling models for plastic that has been produced and “build the future” by reducing the plastic waste production.
The mission: to identify where simple and inexpensive innovations exist, improve them, and disseminate them in an open-source format in order to develop them wherever possible in the world.
The lever: turn waste into an opportunity. To invent economic models of social entrepreneurship in order to create value and jobs while depolluting.
To rocket this vision we are building a community of entrepreneurs and experts together to build this new industrial model.