Held every four years, the IUCN World Conservation Congress brings together several thousand leaders and decision-makers from government, civil society, indigenous peoples, business and academia to address the biodiversity and climate crises.
Plastic Odyssey has responded to this initiative and we look forward to seeing you at our booth and roundtables to fight together against plastic pollution in the ocean!
Where to find us?
Waste We Can / Espaces Générations Nature
From September 3rd to 11th
Meet our team on our stand! On the agenda:
- Put on a virtual reality headset to follow the boat tour conducted by Bob Vrignaud, co-founder of Plastic Odyssey
- Discover the different stages of plastic recycling
- Take action against plastic pollution with our plastic mural
- Visit each area of our boat on a large 360° touch screen
Join our CEO Simon Bernard at the round tables:
- Waste Journey: a struggle at every stage to reduce the impact of “marine” waste? at 2pm
- Marine waste: How to recover our waste before/after it arrives at sea? at 4pm
Official Forum and Exhibition Hall
September 7th at 9:30 am at the Official Forum
Don’t miss our conference “From science to action: innovative solutions to combat ocean plastic pollution” organised by our CEO Simon Bernard who will participate alongside Veolia, Onet and Beyond BeMed.
September 7th at 12:00 in the official exhibition hall
Meet our co-founders Simon and Alexandre on the stand of our main partner l’Occitane en Provence from 12 to 5 pm!
Wetlands International Africa Pavilion
September 8th at 14:00 – Hall 3
Find out about the field project we are launching with Biosfera and SCE to reduce plastic pollution on the islands of Santa Luzia and Sao Vicente in Cape Verde.
Discover IUCN in video
After months of preparation, the Plastic Odyssey teams are organizing the final preparations for the expedition;...
In the heart of the South Pacific lies Henderson Island, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, but sadly designated as the world's most polluted island. Its b...
Find out more about the plastic recycling entrepreneurs who took part in the training program on board the vessel in Guayaquil....